Build Emotional & Mental Resilience
How to get through difficulty
Build Emotional & Mental Resilience is a 5 week course, a heartfelt support of psycho-educational guidance in times of stress and high emotional intensity. This course will elevate your knowledge, clarify essential neuropsychology, empower you to agency and give you concrete tools for challenging times. Here you'll get 20 videos, including guided practices to find ease in times of unease, with Clinical Psychologist Kristin Vikjord.
This course will:
- elevate your knowledge of your emotional and mental health
- clarify essential neuropsychology
- empower you to agency
- give you concrete tools for challenging times
This course is for you who:
- are going through emotional or mental difficulty
- want to acquire resources and tools to empower yourself to change
- want to learn about essential psychology of mental health
- struggle with poor sleep quality
- feel stuck in chaotic thoughts and anxiousness
- feel ruled by depressed energy
Topics we cover are:
- Module of Essential Neuropsychology
- Module of How to Maintain Homeostasis
- Module of Readiness to Change
- Module of 8 Wellbeing Prescriptions
Including: Guided compassion and mindfulness based practices + breath work to calm anxiousness
Hi there, and welcome!
I firmly believe in the empowerment to emotional wellbeing, for a more integrated health, to lead a wondrous life. I am trained clinical psychologist, certified yoga therapist and mindfulness facilitator. My aim is to facilitate you in reclaiming your resources, provide you with tools of more skilful means, for you to regain full agency over your mental health, emotional wellbeing and life.
As co-founder of Delight Yoga, the biggest yoga school in Europe, and the Arctic Yoga Conference – the worlds most beautiful health and wellbeing event, you’ll also find me representing at the Inner Peace Conference (Amsterdam & New York). For online teachings of yoga, meditation and mindfulness, you can practice with me on The House of Yoga platform.
I live in Bodø, Norway, with my two sons - under the northern lights and the midnight sun.